In het algemeen willen we allemaal geliefd zijn. We willen gevoeld, geaccepteerd en gekoesterd worden in een relatie. en we willen iemand die ons kan geven wat we willen: liefde. Maar we willen ook niet gekwetst worden. Er zijn veel redenen waarom je het gevoel kunt hebben dat je veel meer nodig hebt dan wat je partner kan geven. Misschien hebben jullie verschillende financiële doelen en budgetteringsstijlen, of misschien is een van jullie een workaholic terwijl de ander alle tijd samen wil doorbrengen.
Soms bevindt u zich in een relatie die niet aan uw behoeften voldoet en dat kan verschillende oorzaken hebben: Je kunt je overweldigd voelen door het leven en het gevoel hebben dat je partner niet genoeg doet om je beter te laten voelen; hij of zij kan je het gevoel geven dat je te behoeftig bent, of je kunt het gevoel hebben dat je niet genoeg van hem of haar krijgt.
Whatever it is, it’s important to communicate your feelings before things get out of hand. You can’t be afraid to ask for what you need in a relationship. If somebody’s not willing to give you that, then you don’t want to be with them anyway.
If you’re wondering how to tell your partner you need more in a relationship, read through these best quotes about needing more in a relationship. Go ahead! Copy one or more of them to help you know what is needed in a relationship.
Quotes About Wanting More in a Relationship
Wanting more in a relationship is about wanting to get more out of yourself and your partner, it’s wanting to feel understood and connected, but feeling like your partner just doesn’t understand you. It’s all about wanting to feel more love and care.
1. Wanting more in a relationship isn’t greediness. It means you have high standards for yourself and the people you choose to surround yourself with.
2. You either give more in a relationship or you get more, just make sure you’re getting what you want..
3. Don’t settle for anything less than your unique and complete whole self.
4. You don’t want an ordinary love. You want extraordinary love. And that’s what you deserve.
5. Wanting more in a relationship is like wanting to be happier.
6. Wanting more in relationships is like wanting more in business. If you’re not getting what you want, then either, you’re not asking for it.
7. Wanting more in a relationship isn’t a bad thing but sometimes you have to walk away from what you want to get what you deserve.
8. When it comes to love and dating, we all have the same goal: We just want more out of the relationship.
9. Never settle for a relationship that doesn’t make you feel right, it’s not bad to want more out of a relationship.
10. The best relationships are those that make you a better person, so never stop wanting more in a relationship.
11. Relationships are about growth and expansion. Never stop desiring to get more out of a relationship.
12. The best kind of relationship is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself. Keep wanting more in your relationship.
13. It’s not enough to be attracted to someone if there is nothing more than physical attraction. Relationships are about getting more out of them.
14. The best relationships are the ones where your partner encourages you to grow while still making sure you feel loved and supported. There’s nothing like having a partner who wants more for you.
15. Embrace the things that you love most in your relationship and let go of the ones that drive you crazy and never stop craving for more.
16. Do you know what the secret to having a great relationship is? It’s always wanting more.
17. The more you want in your relationship, the more you get. When you’re looking for a serious relationship, Find someone who is ready to commit and go from there.
18. The more the merrier. Never get enough of what you love in your relationship.
19. Always crave for more from a relationship. More love, more happiness, more of you.
20. Always wants more in your relationship… more time together, more love and laughter, more fun, more adventures, and more of everything really.
21. You can always want more in relationship, as long as you always want it with me.
22. The more you give in your relationship the more you get from it.
23. Relationships should always be about exploring and growing—together and wanting more out of it.
24. Never settle for less. If it’s not as good as it used to be always crave for more and what you want.
25. Always keep your doors open to new opportunities, but never stop being thankful for the life you already have and never stop looking for more in a relationship.
26. You deserve someone willing to grow with you and want more in that relationship. Being stagnant is not a sign of growth.
27. Lack of respect, love, and happiness are sure signs that your partner is not right for you and is not making a move to make your relationship better. It’s time to move on.
28. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t see that your relationship can grow better.
29. I don’t want someone who promises me the world. I want someone who promises me they’ll do their best to make our love the most beautiful thing in it.
30. When relationships become unhealthy and uninteresting because there are no new innovations, it is time to move on and find someone who deserves you.
31. If you’re in a relationship where your partner breaks boundaries, takes advantage of you, doesn’t respect you, and feels it is alright without wanting more better things.
32. Sometimes, I expect more from my partner because I would be willing to do that much more for them.
33. I don’t just want to be just a fling but someone more important.
34. It takes more than a good outfit for me to want to date you… I want a soulmate. I need more in a relationship.
35. If I’ve learned anything in the year since we’ve been together, it’s that you’re everything I need.
36. With you by my side, I know that the horizon is only the beginning. I need more in a relationship.
37. I want a partner who is supportive, generous and committed.
38. I have never let go of true love because I have never had one I wanted to hold on to. I need more.
39. I want a man who is intelligent enough to challenge me. Someone who treats everyone with respect. I want someone who pushes me and (me) pushes him.
40. I need a man who understands that I am the air he breathes and the water he drinks.
41. I’m ready for a guy who sees me as the complete package. Not someone who is waiting for me to change, but someone who loves me for who I am now.
42. I want you to be my best friend, the one I can tell anything to, the one with whom I can be silent, the one whose smile comforts me and whose presence makes my heart race.
43. The best feeling in the world is sharing laughter and love with someone that reminds you just how beautiful life can be.
44. I’m not the kind of girl who likes to be with just anybody. I need someone who challenges me, makes me laugh and can accept my flaws.
45. Looking for a partner who is self-aware, generous, loyal and loving.
46. I’m looking for a partner in crime. I know it’s corny, but I want my other half to go through life with me!
47. I’m looking for that person who gets me; the one who can make me laugh and keep my heart healthy.
48. It’s not easy being a single parent, but someone has to do it.
49. I don’t need someone to complete me. I need someone to compliment my awesomeness.
50. It takes a real man to make a woman feel loved.
51. You’re my everything and I’m going to spend my life showing you.
52. I’m looking for someone whom I can trust, who doesn’t need me to be anything more than myself. Someone who loves me as much as I do them and will never leave me.
53. I am not only looking for a lover but also a friend, a companion for the rest of my life. It is you I want to share the rest of my life with
54. I want someone who will treat me like I’m a princess, but still knows how to have fun.
55. I’d rather be single than settle for someone who makes me feel small and unworthy of what I am asking for in my relationship.
56. Everyone deserves someone who makes them feel like they are the only one in the world.
Quotes About Needing More in a Relationship
Do not settle for someone who wouldn’t match your need of needing more commitment, romance, and more of every other thing out of your current relationship. Needing more in a relationship is important for both partners, so don’t settle for less.
57. Don’t settle for someone who feels you don’t deserve what extra thing you need in that relationship.
58. I believe that a long term relationship filled with love doesn’t just happen. It takes time, effort, and the need to spice it up often for it to become forever.
59. Make the decision to end your relationship with care and love while remaining true to yourself if your partner doesn’t give you what you need.
60. You always deserve to be treated with love and respect, just like everyone else.
61. You shouldn’t be treated like a second class citizen because you simply need more in that relationship.
62. Knowing what you deserve in a relationship is the key to your happiness.
63. Settling for less in a relationship means suffering forever, but wanting more is for the benefit of both partners.
64. It is not bad to accept what your relationship is offering presently, but you should want more as you proceed in that relationship.
65. Needing more does not mean you are a greedy fellow. It just means you seek better things that you deserve.
66. Laying emphasis on the fact that you need more in a relationship doesn’t mean you are not understanding. It shows you expect growth in that relationship.
67. The fact that you are already in that relationship shows you love your partner, but the need for more is so that you can both enjoy the relationship as it goes on.
68. No matter how far you go in life, you can never be satisfied with staying in a position. The same also goes for a relationship.
69. You can always choose what you need more in your relationship, and your partner should totally agree to it because both of you would benefit in the long run.
70. There are no limits to what you need more in a relationship.
71. All the sparks you would ever need for your relationship may just be in that thing you need more of it.
72. It takes so much to have a lovely continuous relationship that you won’t be tired of.
73. Maintaining a good relationship depends partially on the things you need more of to make the relationship better for both partners.
74. Demanding more in a relationship must be carefully done so as not to piss off your partner.
75. You can make a huge difference in your relationship with the extra things you are demanding.
76. Success in a relationship comes from the heart, and it can be achieved.
77. You can always choose to make that relationship better by asking for more.
78. There are no limits to what can make a relationship better, but you can start somewhere.
79. You can achieve all of your dreams and aspirations in that relationship when you demand more.
80. You have the power to turn your dreams into reality when you make use of what you need more.
81. Dream big. Be the best version of yourself. Believe in yourself, and you’ll become what you dream about.
82. No matter what you major in, your relationship is more important than you think.
83. It doesn’t matter what you want to be when you grow up; all that matters is that you become it.
84. The world might be ugly, but it doesn’t have to be the way you see it! The thing that makes you special is your ability to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.
85. If you dream of changing your relationship, give yourself the power to make it happen.
86. I pledge to make both of us feel more comfortable and confident in this relationship.
87. Only a life lived for others is worth living.
88. I want to be inspired by this relationship, so I want more.
89. I feel happier when my relationship’s got all I want.
94. I need you like I need grace and peace and light. I need you in the morning, midday, and night. I need the best things to be true of us because I believe them to be true of you.
95. I need you like I need water to drink and air to breathe. I need you in the morning, midday and night. You are the best man I know, so be a good man for me.
96. I need to feel your arms around me every morning, at dinner, and every last moment of the day. I need you to be the best thing that’s ever happened to me because I think you can.
97. I need you like music needs lyrics and lyrics, music. I need you to be here with me in my life because I’ve never wanted anything more than I want you with me.
98. I need you whenever I’m living, breathing, or sleeping. I need you when the sun rises and before it sets. All I ever needed was hope, and you are my hope.
99. I need you like I need to breathe because I’ve never wanted anything more than I want you with me. When I open my eyes it is still there. You are still here.
100. It just means I need you like I need an escape route and a parachute. That’s right because I’ve never wanted anything more than I want you with me.. Without you around, I’m in a panic. It doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with me.
I hope that these quotes about needing more in a relationship have been helpful.
Please do let me know your favourite in the comment section below and also don’t forget to share this post. Thank you.